Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication (can't-wait-to-read) selection is:

The Tilted World      By Tom Franklin & Beth Ann Fennelly       Rel. Date: 10-1-13    Wm. Morrow Pub.

    The year is 1927. As rains swell the Mississippi, the mighty river threatens to burst its banks and engulf all in its path, including federal revenue agent Ted Ingersoll and his partner Ham Johnson.Arriving in the tiny hamlet of hobnob, Mississippi to investigate the disappearance of two fellow agents on the trail of a local bootlegger, they unexpectedly find an abandoned baby boy at a crime scene.

5 comments:

  1. Great pick! I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good mystery.

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great pick - I think that book is going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica- Thanks!, it does sound good.

    Holly- Me too!

    Bermudaonion- I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Book really Stood out to me..Look forward to your thoughts. A new Author for Me Sophie McKenzie "Close My Eyes" STMartins...I think a Book and Author you and Nicole would like..Not out yet but I'm sure you can get a copy..Great UK Author ...goodreads Fan Page. Best VTCozy

    ReplyDelete