Thursday, May 9, 2013

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

Q:
My brother-in-law turns 50 this weekend. So, in his honor, please pick up your nearest book your currently reading; and turn to page 50 and then share the first 50 words with the rest of us.

" Monsieur Xavier Marcel also received a letter. Except for his name, it was exactly the same as the one delivered to Matthias Gregory, declaring Xavier a heretic and announcing his death in six days time."
"I guess that settles that. And kills my theory that Matthias was killed by a rival Satanic church."
             The Diabolist   By Layton Green

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like another good read! :)
    http://mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...very intriguing. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now this sounds neat! I'm going to have to look this book up on Goodreads.

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by My BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... that's very intriguing. Was it a serial killer, perhaps? Thanks for hopping by my BTT post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debra, Wrathsqueen- So far it's very interesting.

    Laurel-Rain Snow- You too!

    Kristin, Hazel- Glad you came by.

    Jenn- Could be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sound of this book.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete