Top Ten Bookish Pet Peeves
1. Having to return a library book within 2 weeks when someone else is next on the wait list for it.
2. Books that are 900 pages long that could have been written in 300-400 pages.
3. Books that copy off the success of other books.
4. Books that are hyped just because of who the author is and not necessarily because they are good books.
5. Books in a series where you have to wait years for the next installment.
6. Books that have two many insignificant characters that you can't keep track of all of their names and where they fit in.
7. Books that aren't a satisfying read and you feel like you've wasted your time reading them.
8. Unexplainable book twists that leave you scratching your head, wondering where in the heck that came from.
9. Authors who try to write in a self-important manner by spending three paragraphs describing the sky - get to the point!
10. Books that take 100 pages before they actually get going.