Monday, January 17, 2011

Mailbox Monday - Immortalis: Hunters & Prey

I received for review Immortalis: Hunters & Prey by Katie Salidas from the author.

After being forced to reveal her true nature to Fallon her human best friend, Alyssa finds she done more than just broken vampire law, she's created a new pawn in the Acta Sanctorum's game of vampire extermination. If Alyssa hopes to keep her friend alive and her clan safe, she'll have to call in all the support she can, even if that means making a deal with the enemy.

Books in the Immortalis series:
Immortalis Carpe Noctem
Immortalis Hunters & Prey
Immortalis Pandora's Box (2011)

16 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Ann,

    I have to say, that this is not on of my favourite genres, but then I have to confess that I have never really tried reading any of the great recommendations, from all you lovely folks in Blogland.

    I really will add something from the genre to the top of my TBR pile soon, I promise.

    Meanwhile, I love that cover art...alluring and sultry, spring to mind.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is one of the top genres right now but it is not one that interests me. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the look and sound of this one!!! Adding to my list....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great week, hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting cover and what a way to become a vampire. To live she must be saved by the toothy kiss of a vampire... I'll wait to read your thoughts before I wager whether it will be a Yay or Nay for the bookshelf.

    Enjoy the read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like an interesting title! I love a good vampire story now and then. :-) I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy your reading. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bermudaonion, carolsnotebook, C-Mash, April, ShellyB, Crystal, Literary Feline, Mystica, Bedazzled- Thanks! for stopping by.

    fiction-book- Sometimes, it surprises you to find a different genre. Thanks! for commenting.

    Aisle B- Thanks! for waiting for my review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by recently; I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diane - Thanks! for commenting.

    Rose city reader- scaramouch is a boastful, roguish clown?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for featuring my book I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete