Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Any Jane Austen adaptation - Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Emma.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
THE SNOW!

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Loyal, funny, down to earth, good heart, survivor

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Something to do with make-up or skin care

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
My Philosophy skin care and bath products

7 comments:

  1. Oh I like make-up too. I never leave home without it on. And I guess that's why I used to own a Merle Norman Cosmetic Studio!

    I love Jane Austin stuff too. We must be girlie girls! (:>)

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jane Austen! I own two different versions of Pride and Prejudice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't splurge on philosophy just yet, i'm working up to that. i only get it when I get a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda - how wonderful that you used to own a Merle Norman store. I would be like a kid in a candy store. Me too - I never leave home without it.

    Deanna - I know I have both the Colin Firth and the Keira Knightley versions on DVD.

    Jennifer - the easy pays and the super sizes on QVC help a lot with Philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I agree, I could watch Pride and Prejudice over and over!! The 2005 adaptation with Keira Knightley with Matthew McFayden as Mr. Darcy, he's gorgeous!

    2. My biggest pet peeve is work and not knowing whether I'll have a job in a few months or not, they won't give us straight answers! :-(

    3. Hilarious, trustworthy, outgoing, stubborn, and bitchy but I still love her!

    4. Make-up, or something to do with cooking ... or reading!

    5. my bikini waxes :-/

    p.s. i love your blog! so glad i found it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many people have answered with Pride & Prejudice that I may just have to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evva JJ- Thanks so much for following my blog, I really appreciate it.

    Stacie- Pls watch it you will really like it, thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete