Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Being Human - The Pilot

I wasn't sure about watching this first episode of Being Human (adapted from the popular British series, now on the SyFy channel), but it peaked my interest when a vampire, werewolf and a ghost would be living together in the house that the ghost died in, but cannot leave. The three of them must be true to what they are and must lead a somewhat human life also. I will probably keep watching the show to see how it evolves in future episodes. I 'm sure it will catch on, being that this genre is very popular.

7 comments:

  1. I felt the same way when I heard about this show - I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it. But I have to admit that it wasn't too bad. The pilot episode was a bit slow, but something's there. So I'm with you...I'll probably keep watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the British version of this show in my netflix queue right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie- Thanks! for coming by, I can't give up on it yet.

    Jennifer- I might be interested in seeing the British version also, thanks! for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HM. First I've heard of this one. Looks interesting. Wonder if it's airing in Canada? I'll probably give it a try once it's out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually nervous to watch this. I love the BBC version and I'm afraid that SyFy (though I love them as well) is gonna add too much Cheese Factor to this series.

    Or, even worse...make it fabulous and then cancel it. (ahem)

    I need to just take the leap. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched the premiere episode. It was good. I'm going to keep watching and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maple Leaf Mommy - If you get SYFY you will probably get it.

    Rebekah - I guess like me, you have to watch a few of them to see what happens.

    Yvonne - I agree.

    ReplyDelete