Monday, January 4, 2016

Everything She Forgot by Lisa Ballantyne Post

Everything She Forgot   by Lisa Ballantyne

    Margaret Halloway is having trouble concentrating after she escapes a horrific pile-up in London, when someone pulls her to safety. Having flashbacks that remiond her of her childhood causes her to try and find the person who came to her aid.
    This intense mystery keeps you wondering what went on in her past and who the stranger was that saved her life. The story kept me motivated even up to the very end, when things came to light as to whom her rescurer was the saved her from a firery death.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Ann,

    I already have this one on my 'Want To Read' list. It sounds so good and you obviously enjoyed it, although reviews and ratings generally, seem to be quite mixed.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good,so right about reviews they are usually different.

      Delete
  2. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!
    Tanko119.jp
    Gh-magokoro.jp
    Cesi666.de

    ReplyDelete