Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wondrous Words Wednesday

Wondrous Words Wednesday

My words today are from the book:  Jamaica Inn  by  Daphne Du Maurier.

Crag-  is a steep or rugged cliff or rock face.

Curlews -  are a group of eight species of birds with long, slender downcurved bills and mottled brown plumage.                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                   

5 comments:

  1. I've heard of craggy but have never heard of crag even though I'm sure they're related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your picture of a curlew. They are stunning birds. Fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.
    Bitcom.com.ua
    Lagoario.com
    Dogmavirtual.com

    ReplyDelete