Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday

My teaser today comes from the book:   Memphis Hoodoo Murders  by Kathryn Rogers

"Ominous warnings, dark family secrets, deadly encounters, black magic and dreams haunted by a handsome mysterious stranger who promises protection---for a price! Is he a demon or a savior?

pg. 9
    If I told you that people had been trying to kill my family and me my entire life, you would probably just think I was being paranoid, but it's not paranoia if it's real.

12 comments:

  1. I'd love to know why the narrator is being hunted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that teaser. I want to know more! This sounds like something I would like. :-) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just started reading it, can't wait to read more.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, that's a good teaser. Is the narrator speaking the truth, or is s/he just paranoid? It could go either way. Love it!

    Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.
    Stapleritalia.it
    Twittbot.net
    Syntigris.com.cn

    ReplyDelete