Monday, February 9, 2015

Murder On The Champ De Mars by Cara Black Post

Murder On The Champ De Mars    By Cara Black       Post

   In Paris, Aimee Leduc, a single mother with a 6 month old baby, tries to run her detective agency and still get enough sleep.
Her heart is in this investigation, since it involves her father's death, ten years ago.
This story is filled with interesting characters and dangerous situations  for her. She has to forge on and get to the bottom of this unsolved murder.Although constantly worrying about her baby and the situations she gets into. Truly a good mystery.
 

6 comments:

  1. I read one in this series and didn't love it. I can't imagine the addition of a baby will make it more enjoyable for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should comment on the competition comparison of the blog. You can highlight it's mind boggling. Your blog exploration/tour will broaden your conversions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mate this is a very nice blog here. I wanted to comment & say that I enjoyed reading your posts & they are all very well written out. You make blogging look easy lol I’ll attemp to start a blog later today and I hope it’s half as good as your blog! Much success to you! Liga Inggris

    ReplyDelete