Friday, December 12, 2014

Past Crimes by Glen Erik Hamilton Review-Post

Past Crimes  by Glen Erik Hamilton       Review-Post

I liked the intriguing concept of this story when this young man , who is trying to discover the reason why his grandfather's criminal past put him in the hospital. He hadn't seen his grandfather in ten years and was asked by him to return home. As he gets closer to the solution, he finds out deadly secrets that impact his life in a much more personal way.
I like this type of genre and it wasn't disappointing,and was filled with a lot of action.

2 comments:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks! Liga Jerman

    ReplyDelete