Monday, November 17, 2014

The Pocket Wife by Susan Crawford Review-Post

The Pocket Wife  by  Susan Crawford         Review-Post


This is an interesting and intriguing story of a woman on the edge of having a mental collapse when she begins to unravel clues of her husband's infidelity. Her friend and neighbor is found murdered in her home and she fears she may have done it, thinking that was the woman her husband was having the affair with.
Truly a psychological thriller that keeps you riveted to the page.

4 comments:

  1. The reviews are starting to come in for this book and they appear to be quite positive so far. I am so pleased that I added this one to my list and can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Mystery and intrigue abound by the sound of things.

    Thanks for the feature and I am so pleased that you enjoyed reading this one.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great psychological thriller... I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete