Friday, September 12, 2014

Extraordinary Rendition by Paul Batista Review-Post

Extraordinary Rendition   By Paul Batista      Review-Post


When Byron Johnson volunteers to defend a suspected terrorist that is being held in Gitmo and is being sent to the U.S. for trial, his life is completely turned around. As he runs into all these complications and government rules on seeing his client, he discovers many things that must be brought forth into the open. As people are being murdered around him, who are trying to help.
This book is truly filled with intrigue and and leaving you breathless at what he uncovers. I found it to be fascinating story.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete