Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Desire Lines by Christina Baker Kline Review-Post

Desire Lines   by Christina Baker Kline     Review-Post

    After ten years, Kathryn Campell's life is changed when she returns to her home town after her divorce. She can't believe her best friend, who disappeared on graduation night is truly dead or just missing. After investigating her case of ten years, nothing has come up in all that time. She is determined to get to the bottom of things, while being hired to write an article about it for the hometown paper.
    This story is filled with intriguing circumstances and clues that were never spoken of before. I found it to be a haunting story of something that went tragically wrong.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds terrific to me. I love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her books. I didn't know of this one.

    Thanks for featuring it.

    Cover is gorgeous too.

    ENJOY your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. And I love the single read leaf on the cover.

    ReplyDelete