Friday, June 6, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars Movie

The Fault In Our Stars      Movie

I went to see his very emotional and very touching movie last night. Hazel and Gus are going through cancer and meet at a support group and fall in love on their unforgetable journey. There were a lot of tears shed, it was very sad indeed.
After reading the book, I was hoping the movie did it justice and it certainly did.
Right after the movie was shown, a live simulcast with the actors, the author and director answered questions on twitter and in the audience. It was a very enjoyable evening.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll like it a lot, it stays true to the book.

      Delete
  2. OOH. Sounds great! I can't wait to see this movie on Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be seeing this one. I avoid books and movies that I know are going to make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't read the book, but I'm thinking about seeing the movie. I try to avoid books and movies that I KNOW will make me cry but so many people are in love with this one that I might have to break down and watch!

    ReplyDelete