Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My review of The Farm by Tom Rob Smith


I received this book at Book Expo America in New York City and author Tom Rob Smith was kind enough to sign it personally for me. The autograph just makes it extra special because inside I discovered a tale told by a skilled author in a very thrilling way.

Daniel gets a phone call from his father saying that his mother had a psychotic breakdown and is in a mental hospital. He urges his son to drop everything and come immediately to Sweden. But Daniel is surprised when his mother calls next and says she is coming to him and not to believe anything his father has told him, and most especially not to mention her arrival.

These two desperate phone calls take Daniel on a roller coaster ride of events which leaves him wondering which one of his parents he should believe.

This is a remarkable read filled with intrigue. Page after page, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done, Tom. I can't wait to read more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment