Monday, April 28, 2014

Ice Shear by M.P. Cooley Review - Post

Ice Shear    by M.P. Cooley       Review-Post

June is a cop working the night shift in upstate N.Y. when she discovers a young woman's body impaled on an ice shear in the frozen Mohawk River.
She had to move back to her hometown with her young daughter when her husband died. She lives with her father, who is retired from the police force and is able to care for her daughter, when she is working.
She is instructed by the FBI to work on this horrific murder case. As she gets closer to finding the killer other evidence comes into play.
I found this story to be intriguing not as exciting as I wanted it to be, but maybe I was expecting it to be filled with many unexpected events. It was a good read as far as murder investigation's go.



3 comments:

  1. I haven't read a crime fiction in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like crime fiction and I do like to cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Liga Inggris

    ReplyDelete