Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Waiting On Wednesdy

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication (can't-wait-to -read) selection is:

                                                    Leaving Haven
                                                          by Kathleen McCleary
Release Date:  10-1-13                                                                          Wm Morrow publishers

Leaving Haven is a beautifully crafted portrayal of men and women who make shocking choices and appear doomed to remain in awful places.



















5 comments:

  1. Holly- The cover intrigued me, it does sound interesting.

    Bermudaonion- I think so too.

    Mystica- Very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you like it! Thanks for checking out my WoW!

    Amber @ My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete