Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication (can't - wait -to -read) selection is:
          The Bride Wore Size 12     by Meg Cabot       Wm Morrow Pub.       Rel. Date: 9-24-13

   With her upcoming nuptials to PI Cooper Cartwright only weeks away, Heather's clearly stressed. And when a pretty junior turns up dead, Heather's sure things can'
t get worse-until every student in the dorm where she works is a positive suspect, and Heather's long lost mother shows up.

4 comments:

  1. I love Meg Cabot!!! I own most of this series, but haven't read them in. I think I read the first one, but not the others. Love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Meg Cabot book... I still have to check out her young adult books! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith- That cover is great.

    Alexis- you too!

    ReplyDelete