Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Widows Of Braxton County Review-Post

The Widows Of Braxton County        Review -Post

My Thoughts:

    This is a mysterious-thriller going back generations to a murder in a farmhouse. Kate, a city girl gets entangled in its grips. After she marries Joe and meets her mother-in-law, Trudy whom she learns is also going to live with them to her surprise.
    The unraveling of the long-time secrets of this family proves to be a very intriguing story that wants you reading more and more. I found it to be a very good read.
     History repeating itself plays a big part in the families secret .

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love a book with family secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started reading this one ... I'm not very far into it, but definitely intrigued by it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bermudaonion- Me too!

    Tara- I hope that you are liking it.

    ReplyDelete