Friday, August 9, 2013

The Butterfly Sister by Gail Hansen Review-post

The Butterfly Sister       by Gail Hansen      Review-Post


My Thoughts:

Ruby is a young girl of twenty two, who is haunted by memories of her years as a student at Tarble, a women's college. She was seduced into having an affair with one of her married professors, But in the end it left her devastated, when he was through with her.
I found it to be a realistic story which probably goes on all the time, but intertwined with a mystery in this story makes it a good read. I found it to be sad showing the naivety of a young woman and the circumstances that go along with her affair. It's a lesson of love gone wrong.

4 comments:

  1. It is sad that things like that go one. The book sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bermudaonion, Susan- thanks! for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your review. I have this on my shelf.

    I think I will like it.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete