Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication(can't-wait-to-read) selection is:

All You Could Ask For   by Mike Greenberg    Rel. Date 9-3-13     Wm. Morrow pub.

Three women are about to find their lives intertwined in ways none of them could ever have imagined......
Brooke has been happily married to her college sweetheart for 15 years.
Samantha's newlywed bliss is steamrolled when she finds shocking evidence of infidelity on her husband's computer after only being married for two days.
Katherine works 18hrs. a day for the man who irreparably shattered her heart 15 yrs ago.

6 comments:

  1. Is he the Mike Greenberg on ESPN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sagas like this are my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bermudaonion- Yes, he is.

    Mystica- That's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humm...this sounds like trouble---which in books, is good! I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book is going to be so crazy scandalous. Just watch, the scandal will be TANGIBLE. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by at my WoW! I really appreciate that!

    Amber@ My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete