Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication (can't-wait-to-read) selection is:

Swimming In The Moon      By Pamela Shoeneuwaldt        Pub. Wm. Morrow    Rel Date: 9-3-13

   Italy, 1905.Fourteen -year- old Lucia and her young mother Teresa, are servants in a magnificent villa on the bay of Naples, where Teresa soothes their unhappy mistress with song. But vola
tile tempers force them to flee, exchanging their warm, gilded cage for the cold winds off Lake Erie and Cleveland's restless immigrant quarters.

9 comments:

  1. The title and cover of this book is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one pretty cover! The book sounds interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't read too much historical fiction, but I do really like the cover for this one!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the necklace on the cover! I just posted in my TTT how I don't read Historical Fiction, but this one sounds like something I'd like!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Jess @ Such A Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good- love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea- Yes, they are.

    Holly U- It is a nice cover.

    Sandy- I agree.

    Bermudaonion- Sounds that way.

    Jessica- I hope you keep it in mind.

    SQT- I do too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love early 20th century historical fiction. Will have to keep an eye out for this one. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is gorgeous! It looks like it'll be a good one.

    Thanks for coming to my WoW!

    ReplyDelete