Thursday, July 11, 2013

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

Q:
How do you feel about books about dogs or pets? Fluffy stories of fluffy family members? Solid books on training them or taking care of them? Touching reminiscences of trouble and the way a person's dog or pet has helped get them through?

A very Happy Birthday to your dog and many more.
We have our third dog and we loved them all very much, I haven't read too many books on dogs, but enjoyed the one's I have read. They are a blessing to have around when you are going through difficult times, I agree.

5 comments:

  1. I love books that include animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do make great companions...and characters in books. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a dog love, you might enjoy James Herriot's Dog Stories. It's a nice collection of stories about dogs he encountered through his career as a vet in Yorkshire in north England.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about dogs during difficult times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bermudaonion- Me too!, although I haven't read too many.

    Laurel-Rain Snow- You're so right.

    Bibliophile- I'll have to look into those.

    Hazel- They really help.

    ReplyDelete