Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Week In Winter by Maeve Binchy Review-Post

A Week In Winter   by Maeve Binchy      Review-Post

  Once again a Maeve Binchy book has embraced us with her marvelous accounts of unlikely people coming together in a small town on the west coast of Ireland. They are their at the opening week of Stone House, an old mansion set high on the cliffs overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, to spend a restful holiday.
   I found this to be a very charming and interesting read as you discover what's going on in each of the visitor's lives. I always found her books to take you to a place where you enjoy every minute of it.
If you like stories set in Ireland you'll enjoy this one.

1 comment:

  1. After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Agen Sbobet Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete