Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication (can't-wait-to read) selection is:
                                               After Her  by  Joyce Maynard
Release Date: 8-20-13                                                                           Publisher: Harper Collins


        Joyce Maynard brings a thriller with complex coming-of-age relationships to readers in the book After Her. It's the story of two sisters whose father is a well known detective who loves women. When he fails to find out who is committing a string of murders, his daughter tries to lure the killer to herself in order to help her father.

7 comments:

  1. I'm excited about that book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds good! Definitely putting it on the list. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I'll definitely be adding it to my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick, there are some really good books coming out this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bermudaonion-It does sound good.

    SQT- you too!

    Angie-That's great!

    Michaniya- Looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good suspense/thriller. I'll have to add this one to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete