Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication (can't-wait-to-read) selection is:

                                                        The White Princess
                                                              By Phillippa Gregory
Release Date:  7-23-13                                                                      544 pgs.

    Caught between loyalties, the mother of the Tudors must choose between the red rose and the white.
When Henry Tudor picks up the crown of England from the mud of Bosworth field, he knows he must marry the princess of the enemy house -Elizabeth of York- to unify a country divided by war for nearly two decades.

6 comments:

  1. I have friends who are waiting for that book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read more stuff by Gregory, but I can never remember what I have read and what I haven't, and always manage to pick up the ones I have! However, I do know I haven't read anything from this particular series, so maybe I should start here!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend gave me a whole collection of Gregory books that I need to check still. Love the cover of this.
    Thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bermudaonion-I like this type of book a lot.

    Girl Reporter- good idea.

    Cyn- I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I like the cover. I haven't read anything by this author before. Thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read a few Gregory books now and have enjoyed everyone. I'm sure this one will be great too.

    ReplyDelete