Friday, May 17, 2013

The Diabolist By Layton Green Review-Post

The Diabolist   By Layton Green        Review-Post

My thoughts:

Two private investigators, who are investigating the deaths of two satanic cult leaders, lead them to a strange and very dangerous situation.
I found this to be an intriguing and captivating story into the dark world of the occult. Page to page it takes you deeper into the search of the people involved. The author doesn't disappoint in the thrill factor in this his latest book. It was a suspenseful journey.

4 comments:

  1. Blog is completely fantastic! All great information can be
    helpful in some or the other way. Maintain updating the blog,looking forward for a lot more content material.


    my site - arrow sheds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not find this book at my favorite online bookstore.. Suggest me from where to order books online... I wanna read this one asap.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip Mary, I'll definitely check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the middle of this one and enjoying the suspense.

    ReplyDelete