Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publicaton (can't-wait-to read) selection is:    Silken Prey    By John Sandford (hardcover)

Release Date:  5-7-13    Publisher: Amazon

    Very early one morning, a Minnesota political fixer answers his doorbell. The next thing he knows, he's waking up on the floor of a moving car, lying on a plastic sheet his body wet with blood. When the car stops, a voice says, "H
ey, I think he's breathing," and another voice says, yeah.? Give me the bat." And that's the last thing he knows.

5 comments:

  1. Great choice! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that synopsis has me itching for more! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .
    . I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also?

    I'm glad to find so many useful info right here within the publish, we need develop more techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
    facebook marketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes we needs the experience one that's why we are not focusing so much on money
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete