Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication (can't-wait-to-read) selection is: Inferno  By Dan Brown

Release date: 5-14-13              Amazon                480 pgs.

In the heart of Italy, Harvard professor of symbology Robert Langdon is drawn into a harrowing world centered on one of history's most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces....Dante's Inferno .
Langdon races to find answers and decide whom to trust...before the world is irrevocably altered.

9 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to this book too! Great choice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my WoW post last month I think! I can't wait to read this one either I'm a huge fan of this series. Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post =]

    - Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting book, but I was so disapppointed with the last book. I'll probably wait to see the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I didn't realize he has a new one coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by Dan Brown yet (I know!). I love the sound of all of his books. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to read some of them one day. Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea, Kimberly- Thanks!

    Heather- I think so too!

    Liza- Thanks! for commenting.

    Bermudaonion- Yes, in May.

    Ashley C.- You too!



    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sounds of this one!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interested to learn there will be another Robert Langdon book-wonder if it can match the success of its predecessors.

    ReplyDelete