Monday, April 22, 2013

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday

I only received one book in my mailbox for review this week: The Diabolist   by  Layton Green

The bizarre murder of a satanic priest in San Francisco draws Dominic Grey and Viktor Radek, private investigators of cults, to the scene. Witnesses claim a robed figure, seemingly able to appear and disappear at will, set fire to the priest. When the leader of another satanic cult in Paris dies under similar circumstances, the case only grows stranger....and more dangerous.

8 comments:

  1. This one looks intriguing...thanks for sharing; and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing...add to the list check!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a page turner! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurel-Rain Snow- It does sound intriguing.

    Bethany- glad you stopped by.

    Bermudaonion, Kay- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read two of Layton Green's books. They are good. ENJOY!!

    I just got back in to town and missed all the fun. Going to try to visit everyone...better late than never I guess. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a suspenseful read! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting. I hadn't heard of this one before.

    ReplyDelete