Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Close My Eyes By Sophie McKenzie Review-Post

Close My Eyes    By Sophie McKenzie       Review-Post

My thoughts:

Since Gen lost her baby eight years ago, she still can't get over the pain. Then one day someone shows up at her door and says the baby is still alive. Although she can't get specific answers from her husband, Art, and best friend, she begins to suspect something is going on that she alone never knew about. Locran, a former friend of her husband's comes to the her aid to find answers and get to the truth.
I found this to be an intriguing and captivating story as they are determined to unravel a web of deceit. I couldn't wait to get to the bottom of the story, as it got to be more and more exciting. A real page turning read filled with some twists and turns.

1 comment: