Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication (can't-wait-to-read) selection is: 
                                                                   The Registry
                                                           By Shannon Stoker
Release Date: 6-11-13                                                                                          Wm Morrow Pub.

       Everyone knows the registry saved America from collapse. Which is why girls are raised to be brides auctioned off to the highest bidder, and boys are raised by the government to be hardened soldiers. Everyone accepts this as their patriotic duty, except for two girls who are determined to find a way out.

16 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this one yet. Sounds good! Here's mine for It Happened at the Fair and The Chaos of Stars.

    New follower. :)

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Sounds like an interesting story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting! I haven't heard of this! Cool! Thanks for stopping by today. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is new to me and I really do like the sounds of it. Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like it could be really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's quite different from what I usually read, but I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading :)
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book sounds very intriguing! I've never heard of it before, so thanks for sharing!

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read this a few weeks ago and loved it! I hope you enjoy it too =)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you picked out a good book for this week. Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds really good. Definitely intriguing. Will have to watch for this one. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bermudaonion- It does.

    Tressa, Chelsea- Glad that you stopped by.

    Jenea, Aman, Dani, Addicyed2heroines, Dani, Marmalade libby- Thanks!

    Booksandbooksand- I think so.

    Toni, A Belle's Tales- You too!

    Merin- You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one sounds so, so good! Great pick this week!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post this week!! :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh cool-I am loving the sound of this one!

    ReplyDelete