Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My "can't wait to read" pre-publication selection is: Close My Eyes   By Sophie McKenzee

Publisher: Simon & Schuster         Release Date:  5-9-13

It's been eight years since Geniver Loriety lost her daughter, Beth. Since that day, Gen has been floundering. While her husband Art builds his business and their future, she can't let go of Beth.And then one day, everything changes. A strange woman shows up on Gen's doorstep, saying the very thing she longs to hear: That she is out there somewhere, waiting for Gen to find her.

8 comments:

  1. I have got to check out this book! Thanks for making it your pick this week! Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cover, it seems like a very dark read. I'll add it to my tbr. Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the premises and the cover is nice! Enjoy :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this author! Or this book! I think it sounds interesting though - and the cover is very... creepy! I hope you get the chance to read this one soon! :D

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani- Thank-you.

    Aman- You too!

    Kimba- I will, thanks!

    Alyssa- It does look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds heart-breaking!! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!!

    Arlene @ WinterHaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like something I would like. Thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete