Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Looking For Me By Beth Hoffman Review-Post

Looking For Me    By Beth Hoffman     Review-Post

Summary:
Teddi Overman found her life's passion for furniture in a broken-down chair left on the side of the road in rural Kentucky. Breathing new life into discarded objects gives Teddi purpose but has never alleviated the haunting uncertainty she's felt since her brother Josh's mysterious disappearance.

My Thoughts:
An enjoyable read that I found hard to put down. Teddi's life was shattered when her brother disappeared but didn't stop her from moving on and doing what she loved best. It's a heart warming story of a girl who had very strong convictions and courage. 





4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you liked it. I can't wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I loved creating this story as many issues within the pages are close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bermudaonion- It's really a good read.

    Beth Hoffman- You're welcome!

    Cozy In Texas- A great cover.

    ReplyDelete