Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication (can't-wait-to-read) selection is:

                                 There Was An Old Woman    by Hallie Ephron
Release Date: 4-2-13                                                                              Publisher: Wm. Morrow

    When Evie Ferrante learns that her mother has been hospitalized, she finds her mother's house in chaos. Sorting through her mother's belongings, Evie discovers objects that don't quite belong there, and begins to raise questions.

11 comments:

  1. Does she live in a shoe? Sorry, couldn't help myself! The cover looks so mysterious, sounds like it could be quite interesting - I wonder what these objects are...
    Great pick! Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a young adult title? The protagonist sounds like she'd be pretty old. The hook has me wondering... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bumble Girl-- That was the first thing I thought of too. :) Though I bet that's the intention. The book sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting! I wonder what the "things" are. :-]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who lives in a shoe - wow think we all had the same thought. This book does look pretty intriguing though...I bet it is a good read. Here is my WoW. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds interesting. :) Hope you enjoy it.

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!
    arlene
    winterhaven books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... I wonder what she finds?? Definitely intrigued now, thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bermudaonion- It sounds so good.

    The Bumble Girl, Jaclyn- lol, that's what I thought too!

    Julia,SQT, Arlene- Your welcome.

    Megan, Bookluvr Mindy- Me too!

    Catherine- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, I heard about this book! It sounds awesome! Somehow I am on the fence about it though and I think I will wait until I see some reviews before I decide.

    ReplyDelete