Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication (can't-wait-to read) selection is:  No Way Back   by Andrew Gross

Release Date: 4-2-13         Wm Morrow publisher

     Wendy Gould is an attractive, happy suburban mom, and an experienced ex-cop. A chance meeting with a stranger in a hotel ends when the man is murdered and she's the only witness, forcing her to run from the rogue federal agents determined to keep her silent, even if it means killing her.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome choice this week. Sound like an awesome thriller. It has everything that make is sound like a good read. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a good thriller. I may have to keep an eye out for this one. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sounds good, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness that does sounds like an interesting book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! Sounds like a good one!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! This sounds thrilling! I hope you enjoy it and that you get it soon!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bermudaonion- It sounds really good.

    Michael- I love thrillers.

    SQT, Megan- You too!

    Aman, Dani, speculatef- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an exciting action packed story! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete