Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre- publication (can't-wait -to read) selection is:

Children Of Liberty    by Paulina Simons    Release Date: 2-26-13        Publisher: Wm. Morrow

   At the turn of the century and the dawning of the modern world, the fortunes and the future of the Barringtons and Attavianos become entertwined, on a collision course between the old and the new, between what is expected and what is desired, what is chosen, and what is bestowed, what is given and what is taken away.
    He is an idealist, she a romantic, both impetuous and young, Gina and Harry's ill fated love story will break your heart.

8 comments:

  1. Ill fated? I'm scared now. I hope you like it! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting wow pick. Sounds like a good love story book. Will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This books sounds good....hope you enjoy it.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have...no idea what this book is going to be about. I hope it's good! Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting story! The title made me think it would be about the American Revolution but this looks heratbreakingly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh. "Ill-fated" doesn't bod well, does it? Still, I can't help but be intrigued....

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post!

    Merin @ Read and Reviewed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bermudaonion- It sounds good.

    Aman, Elizabeth, Bookworm- Thanks!

    Michael- Thanks! for commenting.

    Tiff, Merin- You too!

    ReplyDelete