Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication choice is: The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers Book 6: Day of Doom( hardcover)
by David Baldacci
Publisher: Scholastic Press       Rel. Date: 3-5-13

The ultimate sacrifice. It started with a kidnapping. A shadowy organization known only as the Vespers snatched 7 members of the
 Cahill family and demanded a series of bizarre ransoms from around the world. Thirteen year old Dan Cahill and his older sister Amy begin a global treasure hunt, determined to bring back whatever Vesper one needed, so long as it kept the hostage safe.






9 comments:

  1. I have heard good things about these.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadnt heard of this one but it sounds very interesting. Great pick. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet a lot of people are waiting for that book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really interesting! I'm guessing it's middle-grade?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read these books, but it does sound good. Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an interesting series! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing these books for a long time but haven't had the chance to actually check them out. They certainly look good.
    Great choice and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brandi- Thanks! for stopping.

    Monica, Jennifer, Michelle, Courtney Ann- You too!

    Bermudaonion- I think they are too!

    Sarah E- could be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive always wanted to read this series! i see it all the time! Thanks for stopping by my WOW ! - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete