Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication "can't -wait- to - read" selection is: 

All You Could Ask For   by: Mike Greenberg

Rel. Date:  4-2-13         (hardcover cover)     320 pgs.         Publisher: William Morrow

Summary:

Brooke, Samantha, & Katherine don't know each other, but their stories are about to intertwine in ways no one could have imagined.
Happily married Brooke discovers her loving husband has led a separate life with... another wife.
Newlywed Samantha learns of her husband's cheating heart when she finds the goods in his computer.
High powered career woman Katherine works with heartbreaker Phillip, the man who hurt her early on in her career.

11 comments:

  1. Ooh great pick! :) Thanks for sharing. ^.^
    Also, thanks for stopping by my blog. :3

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Sounds pretty fantastic. Nice pick. Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Thanks,

    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot going on. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a good book. I also wanted to say thank you for commenting on my blog! I have just started out and you made my day for reading my post. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....Scandalous! Thank you for stopping by my WoW. New Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the cheating and betrayal! Sounds like a drama to me!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like it could be interesting. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't heard of this one, but Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiffa, Anna, Jaclyn- You too!

    June G, Brandi- Thanks!

    basicallyaboutbooks- You're very welcome.

    Book sake- I would say.

    Bermudaonion- It does.

    Ellen- Glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like an interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete