Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My can't wait to read pre-publication selection is:

The Promise Of Stardust    by Priscille Sibley    Rel. Date: 2-5-13     Publisher: Wm Morrow

Summary:

Matt Beaulieu was two years old the first time he held Elle Mc Clure in his arms, seventeen, when he first kissed her under a sky filled with shooting stars, and 33 when he convinced her to marry him. Now in their late 30's, the couple have everything-except the baby they wanted. When an accident leaves Elle brain dead. Matt is devastated. Matt knows that Elle is afraid of a slow death.


9 comments:

  1. Is she pregnant and brain dead? Sounds bittersweet. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so interesting! I don't read many adult novels since my blog focusses on YA and I have little time, but this definitely sounds like something I'd pick out.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds absolutely heartbreaking, and I can't wait to read it. I don't review many adult books on the blog, but I read them & review elsewhere. I will definitely be putting this on my list, with a box of tissues. Great pick.

    Stop by my wow!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how sad! This sounds like a heart-wrenching, but intriguing, read. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by My Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how heart-breaking! This definitely sounds like a whole tissue box kind of read! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this sounds really sad. I will definitely need tissues while reading. Thanks for sharing.
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. SQT- I believe she is pregnant.

    Amber- I can't wait to really start reading it.

    Ya Vixens- thanks!

    Cheles Bells- Glad you came by.

    Bermudaonion- I think so.

    The Bumble Girl, Sandra- You're right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I don't know if I could handle this one, but I really like the cover. Hope you get to enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete