Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My "can't wait to read" pre-publication selection is:
                                       The Truth About Love & Lightning
                                               By Susan Mc Bride
Publisher: William Morrow                                                         Release Date: 2-12-12

     Gretchen Brink has always gotten away with telling little white lies here and there. And even if the lie she's been telling for nearly 40 yrs. could never be called little, by now it had been so long that she was sure she had gotten away with it. That's until a tornado rips through her land and reveals a man with no memory- the same day her grown daughter returns with news that she is pregnant.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love books about memory loss! This sounds quite interesting.

    Thanks for stopping by :)
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got that yesterday - it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is new to me. I LOVE the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this sounds great! Good pick!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber, Cheles- you too!

    Bermudaonion- I'll wait for your review.

    Rebecca- I do too!

    Traci- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love books with a character who has a lost memory. Great pick! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete