Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication "waiting to read selection" is:  The One I left Behind   by  Jennifer McMahon
Rel. Date: 1-2-13    Pub. Wm Morrow

Summary: The summer of 1985 changes Reggie's life. An awkward thirteen year old, finds herself mixed up with the school outcasts. That same summer, a serial killer called Neptune begins kidnapping women. He leaves their severed hands on the Police Department steps and five days later, displays their bodies around town. Just when Reggie needs her mother, Vera, the most, Vera's hand is found on the steps. But after five days, there's no body and Neptune disappears.

12 comments:

  1. Oohh This sounds like an intriguing read. That cover is a little creepy to be honest lol

    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this one sounds so good. Adding it to my TBR list. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really mysterious. Thanks for highlighting it and for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, creepy! Thanks for sharing and stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This one sounds really good! I need to read this one... Thanks for sharing!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    Our WoW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! This sounds really interesting and I really like the cover.

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds very intense. The cover is fitting.

    Thanks for stopping by our blog.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giselle, brandlileigh- You're right.

    Monica, Beczy, Rachel- You too!

    bermudaonion- It does sound really good.

    Chapter by chapter- thanks! for stopping.

    Traci, Diana- Thanks! for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creepy creepy! But sounds awesome too :D I think I'll have to get this one to read when it's out!

    Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by before,
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds super creepy! Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete