Monday, November 19, 2012

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2

Went to see the last part of the Twilight Series over the week-end with my daughter and niece, since we had sort of a ritual of seeing them together from the beginning. I was fascinated with the baby growing up so fast, supposedly reaching full growth in seven years. But the twist in the movie which left omg's through out the theater took everyone by surprise. It was sad to see it come to an end but that is said about everything which you are enjoying. I'm sure there will be another series along the way in the future.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed BDII! I thought it was the best of them all and the twist in the plot really took me by surprise. Though I really enjoyed this saga, I found I missed Harry Potter more when it was all said and done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley- I agree with you on missing Harry Potter more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's no secret to anyone who reads my blog that I don't love Twilight. But Breaking Dawn was my favorite of the series and the second part of the book was my favorite overall. I loved Breaking Dawn Part 2. Vampire Bella is so much more likeable than Human Bella. And that twist in the film? Awesome. I don't think I drew a breath through the whole scene. This is one series I won't miss at all. I still miss the thrill of new Harry Potter books and films!
    2 Kids and Tired Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a twist...something different from the book. OMG, I need to know what that is now :)

    ReplyDelete