Thursday, November 29, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

Q: Can you imagine NOT being a reader?
No I can't imagine not reading, now that I am older and officially retired, I can spend more time enjoying my books.

How does it shape your life? Your perception of it?
Reading different books gives you a chance to discover new ideas and opens new worlds.

How does being a reader affect your relationship with all those folks who are looking at it from the other side simply can't understand how you can sit and read all the time?
I haven't really had anyone say to me how can you sit and read all the time. I think they don't know what they are missing.




8 comments:

  1. I can't imagine a life without books either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of my friends read, even if perhaps I read more than some, and we don't read the same books. (Sorry about the deleted comment, I managed to put in the wrong link) my BTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be lost without my books and reading. It is never boring at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't ever had anyone ask me why I read so much. Anyone who knows me, knows that books and reading are a part of me!
    2 Kids and Tired Books BTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I'm the one wondering how could they go about NOT reading... but then I would be so engrossed in my own reading to pursue the worry, but I do care about loved ones who do not read. Wish they do, at least once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bermudaonion- You're so right.

    Dawn treader- Thanks! for commenting.

    GiGi Ann, Chrissy, Holly- That's great.

    Hazel- Some people don't know what they are missing.

    ReplyDelete