Thursday, November 8, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

1. How do storms affect your reading? Do you go for comfort reading?

If I had to stay in because of a storm, I generally would do comfort reading.

2. How do you deal with power outages? Do you read by candlelight? flashlight? use a self-lit e-reader or tablet? Skip reading altogether for the duration and instead play games with the family?

My eyes aren't what they used to be to read by candlelight, so when we due have a power outage, which isn't too often I would use an e-reader.

7 comments:

  1. I use kindle fire, so there's no need for light, but I love reading a print copy need a candle. Candle relaxes me a lot, and snow too. I'm through, and through winter girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan....thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bad eyesight so reading anything by candlelight is a no go...thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'My eyes aren't what they used to be to read by candlelight.' Mine are exactly that too. An e-reader sounds logically in order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aman- Nice way to relax and read.

    Laurel-Rain Snow, Tasha- You too!

    Hazel- I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In thinking about what I would do, I realized I typically leave my house when the power is out, lol. I often will go to a coffee shop or my aunts instead and read there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When we have a power outage, I usually do not get too much reading done but I sure do get a lot of sleep!

    ReplyDelete