Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

Buddy: How A Rooster Made Me A Family Man (Hardcover)    By Brian McGrory      Rel. Date: 11-13-12

Brian McGrory's life changed drastically after the death of his beloved dog, Harry. He fell in love with Pam, Harry's Vet. Though Brian's only responsibility used to be his adored Harry, Pam came with accessories that could not have been more exotic to the city-loving bachelor: among other animals and two daughters, a red-crowned- and wattled step-rooster named Buddy.
As he learns how to live by living with animals, Buddy, Brian's nemesis, becomes Buddy, Brian's inspiration, in this inherently human story of love, acceptance, and change.

11 comments:

  1. Great pick! This sounds interesting and the cover is funny! Hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title! It definitely gets attention...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting pick! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cover and title sounds fun! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title sounds so funny! I've heard that this is a good one! I like the cover too, lol!
    Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good pet memoir! Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  8. Traci, Jennifer- Thanks!

    June, Sarabara- Yes, it does.

    Bermudaonion, The Bumble Girl- Sounds good.

    Lizzy- you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just won an ARC of this book. Sounds like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww that sounds adorable! I just love books about how pets change people's lives! I really loved Homer's Odyssey about the blind cat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha. Sounds cute. And that cover cracks me up (in a good way)!

    ReplyDelete