Thursday, October 18, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

Q:  They say you can't judge a book by its cover, but there's no question that it can make a difference!What book or books have your favorite covers? Something that's perfect for the story, the tone, the colors, the mood... and did you pick up the book because of the cover? Or were you going to read it anyway, and the cover was just serendipitous?

The books that had covers that were perfect for the story, which I had read were: The Philippa Gregory historical novels, they just draw you to the book and want to read them even more.


6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I checked out Philippa's novels at her website www.philippagregory.com, and I must agree the covers are really eye-catching! Great stuff.

    -Erfa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love those covers...thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read any Philippa Gregory books, but we have picked up a few of them at used bookstores and book sales, so I'll get around to them some time. The covers are very well done, though. Thanks for dropping by my post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit I'm drawn to great covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erfa- They really are great covers.

    Laurel-Rain Snow, William- You too!

    Bermudaonion- I am too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty covers but not my preferred genre to read, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete