Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Owlet
Society of Feathers #1
by Emma Michaels
Publication Date: October 13, 2012

Somewhere between falling and flying...there is a girl.

Iris has a secret. She lost her memory eight years ago and never told a living soul. After an asthma attack one night she finds out that her dreams of a strange house on a snowy island may be a memory resurfacing but the more she learns about the past the more she realizes the life she has been living is a lie. As the fa├žade her father has built starts to crumble around her she will have to decide which means more to her; the truth or her life.

Click here to add Owlet to your Goodreads to-read list.

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good one. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really interesting! Good pick! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of this one. I saw it a couple weeks back and instantly knew it was a "me" book. Great choice!!

    Thanks for stopping by The Book Slayer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this one sounds amazing. I hadn't heard of it before so thanks for sharing! I'll add it on my to-read list. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that sounds like one I might like too. And love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard good things about this one.
    Hope you get to read it soon,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this one before but it sounds great. Good pick!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-18/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! This sounds really good and I love the cover! I hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting choice. I'm curious to see how the owls come in!

    CJ
    My

    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoo! I have this book from a blog tour, and I'm excited for it :D I love your header by the way!
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday #37

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick for this week! Thanks for spotlighting it! Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! Very excited to be part of this tour :)

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the sound of this one. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I 'm on the tour for this. Looking very forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this does look good, had it on my TBR list for awile now, cant wait. :)
    Here is mine
    WOW and WWW

    ReplyDelete
  16. SQT- You Too!

    Sam, Bermudaonion, Giselle, Traci, Tanya, Mary, Two Chicks, Teresa, Michelle- Thanks!

    The Book Slayer- Glad you like it.

    Martina- It does sound really good.

    Brandileigh, Chapter by Chapter, Andrea- That's great.

    C.J.- You're right.

    Dani- You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds really mysterious - and the cover is really pretty and fits the mysterious summary perfectly! Will have to keep an eye out for this one too, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't heard of this one. It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete