Thursday, September 27, 2012

How Angels Die by David Michael Harding Review- post

How Angels Die     By David Michael Harding  Review- Post

This is an intriguing and exciting story about two brave sisters, Monique and Claire during the dark days of World War 11. Their coastal French town is under German occupation and they try to do their part to end it by Monique sleeping with the German officers to obtain information and Claire being an active combat guerilla fighter. The sisters are constantly disagreeing on what the other one is doing. Danger lurks on every page as the passion for their mission grows more intense. The things they have to endure leaves you astonished with their bravery. I found this to be a fascinating book with high drama.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Judi Bola

    ReplyDelete